What To Do In Marina Bay Sands Singapore? Here’s The Perfect List
Marina Bay Sands is a popular integrated resort in Singapore, and there are many things to see and do there. Here are some suggestions for things to do in Marina Bay Sands:
- Visit the Skypark Observation Deck: This is a must-visit attraction at Marina Bay Sands. You can get a panoramic view of the city from the 57th floor, and take some amazing photos.
- Go shopping: Marina Bay Sands has a shopping mall with a wide variety of luxury brands and high-end shops. You can also find souvenirs and gifts at the mall.
- Enjoy the ArtScience Museum: The museum features unique exhibitions that blend art and science, and is a great place to learn something new.
- Watch a show at the Sands Theatre: The theatre hosts a variety of performances, including Broadway musicals, concerts, and dance performances.
- Try your luck at the casino: Marina Bay Sands has a casino with a wide variety of games, including slot machines, table games, and electronic gaming machines.
- Take a stroll along the waterfront: The waterfront promenade is a beautiful place to take a walk and enjoy the views of the city skyline.
- Visit the Gardens by the Bay: This is a beautiful park with futuristic architecture and impressive green spaces. You can see the Supertrees, visit the Flower Dome and Cloud Forest, and attend light shows at night.
These are just some of the many things you can do at Marina Bay Sands. It is a vibrant and exciting destination that offers something for everyone.
Is Marina Bay Sands Worth It?
Whether or not Marina Bay Sands is worth it depends on your personal interests and preferences, as well as your budget. Here are some factors to consider:
- Cost: Marina Bay Sands is a luxury hotel and integrated resort, and the prices reflect that. If you are on a tight budget, you may find that the cost is not worth it.
- Views: The Skypark Observation Deck offers stunning views of the city skyline, and many people find this to be a highlight of their visit. However, if you are not interested in panoramic views, you may not find this to be worth the cost.
- Amenities: Marina Bay Sands offers a wide range of amenities, including a shopping mall, casino, museum, and theater. If these are things you enjoy, you may find the cost to be worth it.
- Location: Marina Bay Sands is located in a prime location in Singapore, with easy access to many attractions and transportation. If you value convenience and location, you may find it worth the cost.
Overall, whether or not Marina Bay Sands is worth it is subjective and depends on your individual preferences and budget. It is a luxurious and unique destination that offers a wide range of experiences, but it may not be for everyone.
When was marina bay sands Singapore built?
Marina Bay Sands was built between 2006 and 2010. It was officially opened on June 23, 2010, and has since become one of the most iconic and recognizable landmarks in Singapore. The integrated resort was designed by Moshe Safdie, an Israeli-Canadian architect, and features a unique design that includes three towers connected by a large rooftop terrace known as the Skypark.
How to get from Singapore airport to Marina bay sands?
There are several ways to get from Singapore Changi Airport to Marina Bay Sands:
- Taxi: You can take a taxi from Changi Airport to Marina Bay Sands, which is a convenient and comfortable option. Taxis are readily available at the airport and the ride takes about 20-30 minutes, depending on traffic.
- MRT: You can take the MRT train from Changi Airport to Marina Bay Sands. Take the East-West Line (EWL) towards Tuas Link and transfer at Tanah Merah station to the Circle Line (CCL) towards Marina Bay. Get off at Bayfront station, which is located right next to Marina Bay Sands.
- Bus: You can take a bus from Changi Airport to Marina Bay Sands, which is a more affordable option. Take bus number 36 or 36A from Changi Airport Terminal 2 or Terminal 4, and alight at Bayfront Avenue. From there, it’s a short walk to Marina Bay Sands.
- Private transfer: You can book a private transfer service from Changi Airport to Marina Bay Sands, which is a hassle-free and comfortable option. Many private transfer services are available, and you can book them in advance or upon arrival at the airport.
Overall, there are several convenient and affordable ways to get from Changi Airport to Marina Bay Sands, depending on your preference and budget.
Who owns Marina bay sands Singapore?
Marina Bay Sands Singapore is owned and operated by Las Vegas Sands Corporation, an American gaming and hospitality company. The company was founded by Sheldon Adelson in 1988 and has since become one of the largest gaming and entertainment companies in the world. The company operates several integrated resorts, including Marina Bay Sands in Singapore, The Venetian and The Palazzo in Las Vegas, and Sands Cotai Central in Macau, among others.